Standard Bike ServicingRegular price $170.00
- Removing all drivetrain components from bike frame.
- Clean and lubricate all drive train components, including:
- rear derailleur, front derailleur, brake calipers, crankarm, chainrings, jockey wheels, chain, pedals, cassette
- Clean rotors and brake pads.
- Clean and lubricate shifters.
- Clean and degrease frame and fork.
- Clean and re-grease seatpost. Seatpost will be re-installed to the height it was brought in.
- Wrap handlebar tape (Bartape sold seperately).
- Routing cables/hoses/wires within frame if needed.
- Changing clincher tyres and tubes. Additional charge will apply for tubeless and tubular wheels.
- Clean rims, spokes and hubs.
- Tuning of front and rear derailleurs.
- Check and pump tyres.
- Clean and polish frame and fork.
Why let us service your bike?
We only use the best for your bike. That includes well-made, precision manufactured shop tools and high grade degreasers, grease and lubricants. The appropriate lubricant/grease will also be applied to parts or components that require proprietary or specific lubricant/grease.
Are some components due for a replacement? Our mechanics have a wealth of experience in bike servicing and maintenance, and are able to advise on the serviceability of your components, as well as recommend the appropriate course of action.
Our mechanics will also update you throughout the course of the servicing by sending you pictures/videos of the works being done, so that you are always up to date on our progress.
After each service, your bike will be double-checked by another mechanic against a detailed checklist, so as to ensure that nothing is overlooked, and that your bike leaves the shop in the best condition.
Terms & Conditions
- Additional charges:
- Replacing of worn out parts like bartape, cables, brake hoses, inner tubes etc.
- Bleeding (+$30 per bike).
- TT bike (+$30).
- Any other works not listed in the Standard Bike Servicing package.
- You can e-mail David Wong at email@example.com and we will do our best to help.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. For purchases of services like Bike Fitting services, customers have the option to make full payment OR place a SGD$100 deposit to confirm your booking appointment.
2. If you are unable to make it for your appointment, please call or WhatsApp us at (+65) 9456 4029 at least 48 hours in advance. We will help you reschedule your appointment.
3. In the event of a no show or last minute cancellation, we reserve the right to forfeit your deposit.
4. For the purchase of physical products, full payment will be collected at checkout.
- For store pick-ups, customers will be notified when your order is ready for collection.
- For local deliveries, it will take about 3-5 working days to reach you.
PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED
We accept credit card payment but prefer PAYNOW for our store.
Help us as a small business save on credit card fees and surcharges by paying using PAYNOW.
Simply launch your local banking app, select pay by:
1. UEN: 202140784M (GETFIT.COM) or
2. Scan & Pay using the QR code below
3. Kindly WhatsApp / SMS your PayNow transaction reference to (+65) 9456 4029. We will send you a confirmation of your booking after we receive your PAYNOW payment.
Because you have helped us save some money, coffee / tea is on us when you visit Performance BikeFitter!
Thank you so much,
Performance BikeFitter Team