Comprehensive Bike ServicingRegular price $280.00
- Remove all drivetrain components from bike frame.
- Clean and lubricate all drive train components:
- rear derailleur, front derailleur, brake calipers, crankarm, chainrings, jockey wheels, chain, pedals, cassette
- Clean rotors and brake pads.
- Clean and lubricate shifters.
- Clean and degrease frame and fork.
Clean and lubricate all bearings:
- headset bearings, wheel hub bearings, freehub bearings, bottom bracket bearings
- Clean and re-grease seatpost. Seatpost will be re-installed to the height it was brought in.
- Wrap handlebar tape (Bartape sold separately).
- Routing cables/hoses/wires within frame if needed.
- Changing clincher tyres and tubes. Additional charge will apply for tubeless and tubular wheels.
- Clean rims, spokes and hubs.
- Tuning of front and rear derailleurs.
- Check and pump up tyres.
- Clean and polish frame and fork.
Why let us service your bike?
We only use the best for your bike. That includes well-made, precision manufactured shop tools and high grade degreasers, grease and lubricants. The appropriate lubricant/grease will also be applied to parts or components that require proprietary or specific lubricants/grease.
Are some components due for a replacement? Our mechanics have a wealth of experience in bike servicing and maintenance, and are able to advise on the serviceability of your components, as well as recommend the appropriate course of action.
Our mechanics will also update you throughout the course of the servicing by sending pictures/videos of the works being done, so that you are always up to date on our progress.
After each service, your bike will be double-checked by another mechanic against a detailed checklist, so as to ensure that nothing is overlooked, and that your bike leaves the shop in the best condition.
Terms & Conditions
- Additional charges:
- Items like bartape, cables, brake hoses, Di2 wires, inner tubes, tyres etc.
- Bleeding (+$30 per bike).
- TT bike (+$30).
- Any other works not listed in the Comprehensive Bike Servicing package.
- You can e-mail David Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org