EMS promotes a high level of metabolic activity during, and for many hours after, a training session. The higher your metabolism, the better your body will burn fat and build lean muscle mass.
EFFECTS OF MUSCLE STIMULATION ON STRENGTH CAPACITY
EMS can produce a stronger contraction of the muscle than voluntary force development. Type 2 fast-twitch muscle fibres and core muscles have also been shown to be enhanced.
MUSCLE BUILDING (HYPERTROPHY)
Maximum strength gains through EMS are essentially due to an increase in muscle mass. Increases in the circumference of the chest, arms and legs are often noticeable after just a few training sessions.
BETTER POSTURE, STRONGER BACK
Imbalances in the postural muscles of the back, abdomen, and pelvic floor are common ailments. With EMS, these difficult muscle groups can be targeted and effectively trained. Especially in the case of the imbalance and widespread issue of back pain, Shape20’s EMS training can make a noticeable contribution to alleviating discomfort. At the same time, bad posture is corrected, which ultimately leads to an improvement in posture and mobility.
MUSCLE BUILDING AFTER OPERATIONS
Several studies have shown that EMS can effectively accelerate muscle regeneration after surgery. The use of EMS in the acute phase shortly after surgery has proven to be particularly promising.
COMPENSATION OF MUSCULAR IMBALANCES
EMS allows the targeted control of muscle groups. This is particularly important when muscular imbalances need to be compensated. Sitting at a desk for long periods of time, for example, leads to a shortening of the chest muscles with a simultaneous weakening of the shoulder and back muscles.
PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT IN SPORTS
Strength is a performance-limiting factor in many sports. EMS is ideal for building sport-specific strength, improving the quality of muscle contractions, and balancing imbalances. In addition, EMS is a time-saving alternative, or complement to, conventional strength training, especially in competitive sports with its many technique and tactic specific training units.
PROTECTION OF THE MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM
EMS training is "additional load free". Training intensity with EMS doesn’t result from heavy weights, but from electrostimulation. Making it much gentler on the joints and musculoskeletal system. In EMS training, the training intensity is generated by electrostimulation. Thus a joint-gentle training is possible without extra loads created by weights/dumbbells.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. For purchases of services like Bike Fitting services, customers have the option to make full payment OR place a SGD$100 deposit to confirm your booking appointment.
2. If you are unable to make it for your appointment, please call or WhatsApp us at (+65) 9456 4029 at least 48 hours in advance. We will help you reschedule your appointment.
3. In the event of a no show or last minute cancellation, we reserve the right to forfeit your deposit.
4. For the purchase of physical products, full payment will be collected at checkout.
For store pick-ups, customers will be notified when your order is ready for collection.
For local deliveries, it will take about 3-5 working days to reach you.
PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED
We accept credit card payment & Atome but prefer PAYNOW for our store.
Help us as a small business save on credit card fees and surcharges by paying using PAYNOW.
Simply launch your local banking app, select pay by:
1. UEN: 202140784M (GETFIT.COM) or
2. Scan & Pay using the QR code below
3. Kindly WhatsApp / SMS your PayNow transaction reference to (+65) 9456 4029. We will send you a confirmation of your booking after we receive your PAYNOW payment.
Because you have helped us save some money, coffee / tea is on us when you visit Performance BikeFitter!